Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How much is the fee for each lesson?
The fee for each lesson is €9.99 for 3 quarters of an hour.
2. How many lessons should I take before sitting for the driving exam?
It depends from your ability but our aim is that you sit for the driving test as soon as possible, and not to give you extra lessons to gain money.
3. What is the company's passing rate?
Cortis Motoring School's pass rate is very high and we are proud to say that many students pass from the first time they sit for the driving test.
4. When I am ready to sit for the test, how long do I have to wait?
You will have to wait for 2 weeks until the ADT registers you and then after a week you will be able to sit for the test.
5. Are the instructors indulged in their job and are they patient?
Cortis Motoring School employs instructors of the highest grades, who are committed to give quality tuition and customer care. We care for our students and we do our best to offer a very good service.
6. Will you guide me for the theory test?
We will give you a book with all the theory questions and if you find any difficulty we will be happy to help you.